What to wear
Please dress comfortably, in gym gear or dance wear. Remember your water bottle! Classical ballet attire is completely optional, listed here for your reference if you are a traditionalist.
- Leotard and pink tights (under leo) or black tights (over leo).
- Wrap skirt
- Canvas ballet flats preferred
- Hair is traditionally worn in neat ballet bun or other upstyle for classical classes.
- Unitard or men’s tights with fitted T-Shirt
- Dance belt
- Waist elastic
- Canvas ballet flats (black, white or skin tone)
“I trained with Kate for several years. Her attention to detail, emphasis on technique, and dedication are second to none. Kate’s track record in helping students to achieve amazing results speaks for itself. If you want to learn from the best classical ballet teacher in Melbourne, see Kate.
– Michaela, adult ballet student.