TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 50% deposit required for all bookings.
- Balance of fees will be invoiced by email & is due prior first class of the term (for term bookings) or prior to the lesson (for casual sessions).
- Invoices may be paid by Stripe or EFT.
- Cancelations 14+ days prior to the first lesson of term: Deposits paid will be refunded in full.
- Cancelations less than 14 days prior to term commencement: Regrettably deposits are non refundable.
- Discontinuation of lessons after the start of term: Regrettably, no refunds available.
- Notice of discontinuation to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Injuries often result from a lack of strength & control. Skipping class will only weaken the muscles and predispose the dancer to repeated injury upon return. For this reason ;
- Injured students are expected to attend their lessons, using them to safely build strength, correct alignment and reduce likelihood of future injuries. I am very experienced at adapting work the take the strain off the injury.
- I will liaise with physios and sports physicians to ensure the safe continuation of dance training.
- Please report any injuries before lesson commencement, ideally with a note from your physio/sports physician.
- Ask your physio or sports physician to email me with any injury updates.
- Injuries can occur during dance classes. We are not liable for personal injuries.